Green Queo Leaves is the last variety in the Leaf Queo family. Originating from Tien Giang, the green leaves of Queo also suffer from the same disadvantages as previous varieties, so they are not grown ohoor.
The green leaf has an interesting identifying feature, that is, under the left bottom, there is a very recognizable coin shape. Let’s learn about this durian variety.
A little bit about the Durian variety La Queo Xanh
- Origin Tam Binh – Cai Lay – Tien Giang.
- Plants grow strongly, well resistant to pus disease, root rot, leaf burn.
- Natural ripening time 100 – 110 days.
- Average weight 1.2 – 2kg.
- The fruit is cylindrical in shape, with small, long, tight spines. Under the left ass, there is a coin shape.
- Bark dark green, slightly moldy.
- The rice is bright yellow, uneven in color, soft, smooth, with little fiber.
- Strong sweet taste, very fatty, heavy aroma.
- Average flat seed <50%
Durian fruit with green leaves
Green Queo Leaves Durian Rice