Durian also has a plant that has the same name as a human, isn’t it interesting?
That is the Hoang Nam durian variety, created by Mr. Tran Hoang Nam in Cho Lach – Ben Tre and named after himself for this variety. Let’s learn more together.
About Hoang Nam durian
- Breed of Mr. Tran Hoang Nam in Phu Thoi hamlet – Tan Thieng commune – Cho Lach – Ben Tre.
- The tree is strong, well-branched, and beautiful.
- High fruiting rate.
- Average weight 2 – 4 kg.
- Natural ripening time 135 days.
- Round cylindrical fruit.
- Thorns are big, long, tight. Bark dark moss green, medium thin bark.
- The rice is dark yellow, dry, flexible, smooth, not fibrous, not shy.
- Strong sweet taste, very fatty, quite fragrant.
- Average flat seed >60%
Hoang Nam durian fruit
Hoang Nam durian rice