Golden Durian is also a variety in the series of Durian Durian, which was used by the Thai people to breed the Monthong and Dona durian varieties at that time. Let’s learn a few things about this durian variety!
A little bit about the Durian variety of Kuangu Vang
- The breed of Mr. Muoi Con in Binh Duc hamlet – Tam Binh – Cai Lay – Tien Giang.
- Plants grow very strongly. Wide canopy, sparse branches, green leaves all year round.
- Resistant to pus disease, root rot.
- Average weight 1.2 – 2kg.
- Natural ripening time 100 – 110 days.
- The fruit is oblong, with a small, short stalk.
- Bark green yellow to yellow, thorns large, sparse. Pointed left ass.
- The rice is bright yellow, smooth, drained, and lightly pliable.
- Strong sweet taste, very fatty, strong aroma.
- Small seed
- The characteristic feature of this breed is having white lumps (snake eggs) in the flat or apex.
Follow Hung’s blog to update more information about more purebred durian varieties in Vietnam!