Next in the Super Early variety series, we come to the Super Early Spicy Durian.
A little bit about Durian variety Super early thorny
- Unknown origin.
- Plants grow strongly, flower 24 months after planting.
- Natural ripening time from 115 – 125 days.
- The fruit is cylindrical in shape, with small stalk, and slightly concave left ass. Commonly found in 6-pack fruit.
- Average weight from 1.8 – 3.2kg
- Bark light green to moss green, medium thin, slightly hard to open.
- Bright yellow rice, soft, low fiber, very fragrant, very fatty.
- Sweet taste, fatty like milk, strong aroma.
- The seeds are flat, the edible rate is quite high.