Concluding with the series of Durian varieties, we come to the Super Soon durian variety. The idea of super-early jackfruit is only available in jackfruit with the name of super-early jackfruit, but durian is also there. Let’s find out through the article below
A few details about Super Soon Gai Big Durian variety
- Plants grow strongly, fruiting time is 18-24 months after planting.
- Average weight from 2 – 4kg
- Natural ripening time 100 – 110 days.
- The fruit is cylindrical in shape, with a large, short stalk.
- The bark is bright blue, the spines are large, short, obtuse, tight, the bottom is slightly dented.
- Bright yellow rice, dry, very flexible, sweet taste, quite fatty, medium fiber, strong aroma, quite flat seeds.
- The advantage of this variety is that the tree grows strongly, the canopy is round and uniform, and the yield is quite high.
- The downside is that it’s easy to be shy
- The shell is a bit hard to open.