The name of this durian variety was given by Mr. Hai Ton, about the pointed ass or not, please follow the article!
A little bit about the Durian variety Kuo Qua Hai Ton
- Breed of Mr. Hai Ton in Ngu Hiep.
- The tree is very vigorous, with dense foliage.
- Average weight 1.5 – 2.5kg
- Natural ripening time 110 days.
- The percentage of rice reaches 24%
- High fruiting rate. Bunch beans.
- Left oblong, pointed bottom.
- Bark dark green moldy, spines small, short, tight. Medium thick shell.
- The rice is thick, bright yellow, soft, smooth, lightly drained, not fibrous, not mushy.
- Strong sweet taste, very fatty, quite fragrant.
- The seeds are small, the percentage of flat seeds is >30%.